This one day HIFU training course will give you through in-depth training on what HIFU Facelifting and Body Contouring is and how to safely and effectively perform the treatment on clients. Train with us on our machines or at your place of work with your own machine*.
Only £749 per person.
HIFU is a non-invasive face and body sculpting treatment and is the only non-surgical technology to target the SMAS, a connective tissue located between the muscular layer and the adipose tissue, in facial treatments. Over time this layer of tissues weakens causing skin to lose elasticity and the face to lose its definition. This layer of tissues was formerly only addressed by plastic surgeons, now we are able to help our clients tackling the signs of ageing without going under the knife!
During the training day you will learn:
- What HIFU is
- How HIFU Facelifting and Body Contouring works
- Introduction to the operation of your machine
- Client Consultation
- Client Safety
- Contraindications to treatment
- Areas that can be treated
- How to perform a HIFU facial treatment
- How to perform a HIFU body treatment
- Side Effects
- Pre and Post treatment advice
- Machine Maintenance
Your training can take place at one of our training venues in Wakefield, Northampton or Oxford, using our machine, or you can be trained in your own salon with your own machine*. Due to the time involved with the practical elements of this course we generally perform this training on a one-to-one basis, to ensure you receive all the guidance and support you need. If you do require multiple therapists training please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Following your HIFU Facelifting and body Contouring training course you will also be given access to an exclusive Facebook therapist only support group where you can continue your learning journey and obtain support and guidance following your training day.
This course is ideal for salons who wish to have additional therapists trained in how to perform a treatment or individuals/salons who have purchased a HIFU machine. Our training course has been accredited and approved by ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists), Professional Beauty Direct and Towergate Health & Beauty for Insurance purposes, however please do note that the following pre-requisites apply:
- For ABT trainees must hold a level 2 in Beauty Therapy
- For Towergate trainees must hold a level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy or equivalent, or a level 3 qualification in Anatomy & Physiology
- For Professional Beauty Direct trainees must hold a level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy
- Machines must have EN/CE or equivalent approval
*additional charges apply. Please note additional costs will very depending on your location. Please contact us to obtain your bespoke quote for on-site salon training.